Counter Sales Associate
Counter sales representatives help walk-in customers find the parts and equipment they need while providing prompt, friendly and professional service. Counter sales representatives assist customers through the entire sales process, monitor inventory and restock products as needed. They play a critical role in building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
* • Assist walk-in customers with questions about products, applications and pricing.
* • Process sales, including entering orders, pulling product out of inventory, and scheduling delivery or helping buyers load orders.
* • Help maintain facility, including stocking levels, cleanliness and organization of the store and yard.
Education & Experience
* • High school diploma/GED required.
* • Irrigation or landscape knowledge.
* • One to two years industry and/or customer service experience preferred.